Our strongest asset is our team!
If you are a motivated individual looking for a career in landscape construction or maintenance, we are looking for you!
Ardron Landscapes is currently seeking the following team members:
Landscape Construction Team Leader
Ardron Landscapes is an innovative, quality focused company specializing in landscape design, construction and maintenance. We are a full-service firm installing interlock, natural stone, planting, water features, landscape lighting and custom woodwork and maintaining all we install. Every job is unique and varied. Our clients range from commercial properties, small residences to large country estates.
Estimated Start Date: April 1st, 2021
The landscape construction crew leader will perform tasks including reading plans and job packages, site staging, directing and training staff on job site tasks, communicating and working with the project manager and the client. The team leader will complete heavy landscape construction, site demolitions and excavations, hard and soft installations.
- Complete job site safety inspections.
- Read plans, instructions or work specifications to determine work activities
- Responsible for ensuring all required PPE and safety equipment is used.
- Comply with Occupational Health & Safety Act regulations (see OHSA S. 27: Duties of Supervisor).
- Train crew members to improve job skill set (machine operation, quality and efficiency improvements).
- Load/unload and secure machines and material in trucks and on trailers.
- Control traffic passing near, in or around work zones.
- Dig trenches using an excavator, backfill excavations, compact or level earth to grade.
- Cut and install precast and natural stone for patios and retaining walls.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement or adjustment of machinery, equipment or materials
- Handle, install and water plant material.
- Ability to drive a 5-ton or larger truck with trailer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Landscaping education is an asset.
- 3 years or more landscape construction experience.
- Excavator, skid steer, backhoe loader operation experience.
- Attention to Detail – job requires being careful about detail and being thorough in completing work tasks
- Dependability – job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable and fulfilling obligations
- Communication – job requires clear communication skills for articulating information to the general manager and clients
- Organization – job requires excellent organization skills and ability to complete projects within given timelines.
- Training – job requires being experienced at working with and training staff on job skills.
Job Type: Full-time (Seasonal)
Ardron Landscapes is a smoke-free work place. We welcome recent graduates of Landscape Design or Construction programs and will provide training to a career-minded individual. Please note that due to COVID-19 all interviews will be conducted over Zoom or Microsoft Teams, so access to a computer with this technology is required.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape Construction Lead Hand
Ardron Landscapes is an innovative, quality focused company specializing in landscape design, construction and maintenance. We are a full-service firm installing interlock, natural stone, planting, water features, landscape lighting and custom woodwork and maintaining all we install. Every job is unique and varied. Our clients are range from commercial, small residences to large country estates.
Estimated Start Date: May 1st, 2021
- Assist the installation of landscape lighting
- Lay interlock and retaining walls
- Move and spread topsoil and gravel
- Shovelling, Raking, Wheelbarrowing
- Mix and pour concrete
- Level and grade topsoil and gravel
- Hand Excavation in areas machinery will not reach
- Operate Tractor Loader/Skidsteer (Training Provided)
Education: Highschool Degree or higher is an asset
Experience: Any construction or landscape experience is an asset
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding: Bending, crouching, kneeling; Lifting and Handling heavy loads; Walking on uneven terrain
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under tight time deadlines
- Fast-paced environment
- Able to work in cold and hot environments
Applicants should be polite and professional. Career minded individuals will be given priority as advancement is encouraged. Please note: Ardron Landscapes is a smoke/drug free workplace. We appreciate all who apply, but only those under consideration will be contacted. Please note that due to COVID-19 all interviews will be conducted over Zoom or Microsoft Teams, so access to a computer with this technology is required. Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job type: Full Time – Seasonal (May – November)
My employment experience allowed me to work on some extremely complex projects ranging from rooftop gardens to some million dollar residential and commercial landscapes.
Our Design Process
Free consultation. Full sized drawing and 3D video tour. Put your dream landscape into focus.
Whether your project is a new patio in a small garden space or a meandering country estate, Ardron Landscapes Inc. has the expertise and experience to help you make it truly exceptional.
Mon - Fri
7:30am - 5:00pm
Sat - Sun
Find out what's happening today!
Proudly landscaping Kemptville, Merrickville, Winchester and surrounding areas
10300 Hyndman Rd.
Mountain, ON K0E 1S0